Dog friendly holidays in Suffolk
7th July 2015
Enjoy a short break with your canine best friend on the Suffolk coast rather than leaving him behind. Dogs love walks in forests, heaths, beaches or galloping in open spaces and Suffolk offers all that and more. There are plenty of dog-friendly places to stay, eat and explore.
Here at The Westleton Crown, charming hotel and restaurant, we welcome dogs with open paws and offer all the following to make your four-legged friends feel comfortable:
- Dog blanket, bowl and treats on arrival
- featuring our very popular circular walk between The Westleton Crown and our dog-friendly sister inn
- Dog wash and towels for washing muddy paws
- Dog waste bin and bags
- Dogs are welcome to dine in the cosy bar
- Terraced garden where your dog can wonder or snooze while you are enjoying a relaxing drink or light lunch
- Doggie breakfast
Take a look at our and meet some of our furry guests!
The Westleton Crown is situated only few steps away from heaths, marshes and forests with endless supply of sticks and after a good rain, puddles to leap in. Only 3 miles away there is also all year round dog friendly Dunwich beach. We have a number of recommended walks on our doorstep, take a look at our .
For a truly dog-friendly holiday visit Suffolk coast, it offers plenty of adventures and places to go to for every pooch and their mum and dad.
Few useful websites: